Sunday Services in the Church Building
UPDATE: 5th January 2021:
We have taken the difficult decision to suspend all communal worship in church for the time being. Please join us for a service online, this Sunday at 10:30am.
We look forward to welcoming you to a service at Midhurst Parish Church soon. Currently our Sunday services in the church building are at 9am on the second and fourth Sundays of the month only. Please note that there will be no service in the church building on the 27th of December (when there will still be a 10:30am Zoom online service).
We are doing are very best to keep everyone attending a service in Midhurst Parish Church as safe as possible. This includes…
- You are asked to wait outside the church to be called forward into the entrance hall.
- Once in, hand sanitizer is provided and should be used then and as you leave.
- Someone will take your name and contact details to assist the government’s track and trace program.
- Single use orders of service will be available in church or you can download the order of service below to either print out or use on your tablet/smartphone.
- Inside the church building you have to wear a face covering (unless you have a valid reason not to).
- A one-way system, floor markings and special seating arrangements help us to maintain social distancing.
- Holy Communion is offered to those who wish to receive. At the moment this is only the bread. We are following all Church of England guidelines to make sure that this is done as safely as possible. If you wish to attend the service, but don’t want to receive Communion that is absolutely fine.
For more information please contact us.